Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong problem solving, data mining & analytics, statistical analysis and project management skills.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, high pressure and detail oriented environment with multiple weekly deadlines and time critical analysis.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to present complex data and conclusions in easily understandable way.
- Ability to understand business processes and system functionality to design improved business solutions.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Internship opportunities for Summer/Fall 2018. Responsibilities may vary based on the specific position. You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Applicants must be pursuing a BS in Industrial Engineering or related field that includes Data Analytics.
- Knowledge of LEAN principles, database architecture, capacity modeling and workflow management techniques and tools.
- Software Skills: SQL, VBA, Excel, PowerPoint, JMP, Tableau, Access, Excel @RISK
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1457739/Industrial-Engineer-Student-Intern-2018/
• Post ID: 25524922 portland