RBC is currently seeking a motivated and qualified Diesel Mechanic in our corporate office located in Vancouver, WA.
- Follow a checklist of inspection procedures
- Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions
- Read & interpret diagnostic test results
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines and other parts of vehicles
- Do routine maintenance
- Repair or replace malfunction components, parts and other mechanical or electrical equipment
- Disassemble and reassemble equipment and parts
- Meet all DOT requirements, including physical and drug test
- Understand DOT regulations
- Mechanical, technical and electrical know-how
Top of industry compensation depending on experience and skill set. Company paid medical/vision/dental benefits, 401(K) match and PTO. Pre-employment drug screen required. Please apply with us online at www.RBC-Utility.com under the employment tab or fax your resume to ☎ 360-576-7781.
Job Type: Full-time
• Post ID: 25862337 portland