Intel’s Artificial Intelligence Recruiting Team is currently searching for a Contract Technical Talent Sourcer that is looking for a new challenge.
You will be a part of the external face of Intel’s Artificial Intelligence Products Group and act as an ambassador for Intel as an employer in the Artificial Intelligence community.
Your experience and network are your greatest assets and you possess a tenacity for delivering excellence.
You can work autonomously and by using your experience, creativity and savvy, you build world class talent pipelines. You are comfortable in making recommendations for to drive impact to the customer.
May require up to 50% travel.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferred HR, Business or Technical
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience with a search firm, agency or in-house recruiting team.
- Experience sourcing the top talent in the areas of software, hardware, systems, engineering, open-source, cloud infrastructure or related technologies.
- Experience using sourcing as a tool to help drive diversity initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current sourcing strategies, practices and trends and the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions.
- Passionate about technology
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly identify fit
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple recruiters' priorities and provide strong consultative skills to our business teams throughout the search process.
- Ideal candidate will be self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Behavioral interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
Arizona, Phoenix; California, Santa Clara; California, Folsom;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1463092/Technical-Talent-Sourcer/
• Post ID: 25681532 portland