Come join Intel's System Technology Optimization group in the System Simulation Center (SSC) as a software intern! Our passion is to develop and innovate computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of people around the world. We believe each and every part of our company has a hand in changing the world.
This is a unique opportunity to further accelerate innovations by delivering simulation solutions for next gen Intel products. As a team, we are dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through accelerating software development and shortening product delivery to market.
- Developing models of Intel hardware, specifically for client segment
- Working on different software components and layers such as BIOS and firmware
- Partnering with other engineers to take ideas from concepts to fruition and refining requirements for the implementations and designs
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with:
- Simulation experience i.e. Accelera, SystemC, DML, Synopsis
- Linux software architectures including kernels, drivers
- Software development in open source communities
- SVN/Git version control tools
- Results oriented and self-starter
- Works well both independently and in a diverse team environment
- Strong programming and analytical skills
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1442069/Software-Engineering-Intern/
• Post ID: 25213872 portland