This is an internship position for 2018
Responsibilities may include:
- The engineer will be responsible for multiple aspects of platform software making up the chips powering Intel devices running Android/Linux/Windows OS, and other real-time operating systems.
- The engineer will be working primarily on developing in the lower levels of the software stack Firmware, Driver, Middleware. The candidate will work with other engineers in the team on exciting projects spanning multiple Intel products.
- Candidates with internships or related job experience in system software design and development on Linux/Android and/or Windows a big plus.
- Candidates with interest and aptitude in driver/lower middleware SW development are encouraged to apply
A successful candidate should possess the below behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Working on a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Proficiency with C/C++ with one year experience through coursework and/or professional use.
- Core CS/CE courses including programming, operating systems, data structures, computer networks, algorithms, computer architecture
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1470531/Intern-Software-Engineer/
• Post ID: 25830062 portland