• Determines, specifies and evaluates the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensures that software and hardware designs interface correctly.
• Designs framework for particular functions.
• Defines, documents and tests processes for inclusion into technical platforms, subsystem specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
• Identifies, analyzes and resolves subsystem and/or SoC design weaknesses.
• Influences the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design families.
• Provides multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 6+ years of industry experience or Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 4+ years of industry experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with computer architecture and solid knowledge of multi-processor cache coherency and I/O architecture such as PCIe
- Previous leading experience with the ability to communicate across the ladder of leadership in a multi-organizational environment.
- Strong computer architecture, multi-processor cache coherency and PCIe architecture background
- Strong preference for candidates with virtualization and memory management experience
- Experience with to analyze data particularly performance data, draw conclusions and recommend remedies
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.
California, Santa Clara;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1376223/Coherent-Fabric-Architect/
• Post ID: 25829997 portland